The mission of the Eustis Memorial Library is to make available to its community the opportunity to experience a high quality of public library services. And to provide access to information resources, staff facilities and services that respond to the pursuit of knowledge, education, lifelong learning, cultural enrichment and recreational reading and listening.
- Circulating collection of 117,000 items
- Photocopying and computer-based printing
- Databases available onsite through the library’s online catalog
- Current and back issues of over 200 periodicals and newspapers
- Video media (5,600 titles) and audiocassette (2,400 titles)
- Library book memorial program
- Large Print books
- E-book collection
- Library Bookstore
- 30 Internet access workstations
- Inter-library borrowing of books
- Voter Registration
- TDD access
Eustis Memorial Library is a service provided by the City of Eustis as directed by the Eustis City Commission. It is a department of City government as administered by the City Manager with a Library Board of Trustees appointed by the City Commission to advise on matters of policy/procedure. 2002 marked the Centennial of this organization.